the StarGuide® Digital Receiver
StarGuideControl is Windows® based software
designed to control one or two StarGuide®
digital satellite receivers.
- Switch the receiver based upon a data base
which is set up by the user.
- Send switch commands twice.
- Log commands and values. User selectable logging options: EB values,
one - four times per hour or once per minute. Log commands sent by
the computer to the receiver.
- EB Logs may be saved
for one day, one week, one month or one year. Other logs are deleted
automatically after one week.
- Monitor and Command. Query
receiver status....Manually issue receiver commands.
- Reset computer time hourly via closure from the receiver.
- Uses parallel port for computer time update
- Thirty-day free evaluation. Purchase price