is a Windows program designed to control one or two Unity 4K satellite
- Switch the receiver based upon a data base
which is set up by the user.
- Send switch commands twice.
- Log commands and values. User selectable logging options: EbNo values,
one - four times per hour or once per minute. Log commands sent by
the computer to the receiver and log receiver MPEG values following a
command. EbNo Logs may be saved
for one day, one week, one month or one year. Other logs are deleted
automatically after one week.
- Provide one "start" or "start and hold" command per
receiver via the parallel port to start a recording device.
- Display receiver status: Carrier, MPEG, Relays, Extended Relays,
Receiver Serial Port and Settings.
- User updateable Program Source Codes (LANG)
- Reset computer time hourly via closure from the receiver.
- Uses parallel port for computer time update and remote start.
- Manually switch receiver.
- Thirty-day free evaluation. Purchase price
Instructions. Download UnityCon.zip and copy to a temporary location.
Unzip using WinZip or PKunzip. Click on "Setup.exe" and follow the prompts to
Copy Source.dat, SwitchList.dat, TimeReset.ini, UnityControl.ini and
UnityControl.hlp to the c:\UnityControl
After installation, start UnityControl. Be sure to read the Help file for information.
"Tool Tips" are provided on most boxes or options. Place mouse
over box or option to read tip.